Saturday, January 5, 2013

An Afternoon with Amey


It was an afternoon of December 27, 2012 when I talked to my classmate Amey. We just talked about the assignment in AP and Geom, also about dogs and our Christmas and plan for New Year. Amey was the one who always asked me.
                                                                         
“Do you have assignment in Geom already?” Amey said. “I don’t have yet.” I said. “What are we going to do with this?” she said. “I think it’s just like what we did in our past lesson.” I replied. “Uhm…when are we going to pass this?”. “It’s on January 7, 2013.” “Where are we going to write this?” “In short bond and it should be handwritten”. “Let’s make it on January 1 together huh?” “Ok! I’ll try my best to go at your at 3 pm” “How about in AP, did you read the Canterbury Tales already?” “Not yet, I forgot that assignment” “You better make it for sure we’ll have a graded recitation when we have our AP” “Ok, thanks!.. How was your Christmas?” I asked. “It was good, I just stayed in our house the whole day” “Ah, we went to my Ninang’s house and we make chicka.chicka…” “What about in New Year? What’s your plan?” She asked. “Uh, I think we’ll just go to my Lola’s house. We’ll spend our time with them because it’s mu tita’s last New Year celebration here, She’ll go to Canada maybe on March” “Oohh” “How about you?” “Uhm, we will just have party together with my family and also with my brothers” “How old is your dog polly?” “He has been staying with us for about 6 years but he is not growing up beybe” “Hey! Do you have dog in your house?” Amey replied. “Uhm, last 2 years we have but he died.” “Why? Why did he died?” “Because there’s a blood in his poop” “Yuck!eeeww , we’re eating then you are telling that…Hey! Polly don’t be so noisy we’re having our conversation” She said.


No comments:

Post a Comment