Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My teacher My hero

My Teacher My Hero

Everyone of us can be considered as a hero. Not only in the way of loosing lives. We are being hero everyday even every time. Like Dr. Jose Rizal, in a very quiet and simple way, He became a hero. Now, we can compare the important persons to our National Hero that are part of our lives being here as a science scholar.
Mrs. Summerline Gotiza, she was my pre-school teacher. She is very patient to me because I'm very naughty when I was. I'm in nursery when she began the chapter of my life including herself. She was my inspiration when I am writing the ugliest lines in the room because of my very simple reason, it's the way how she hold a pencil. I am imitating even the way she spoke and her posture. Obviously, I cant because she's fat and I am thin. The good memories are still fresh to my mind. She was the one who build me up into a grown up Grade student and also my inspiration until now.
Being a teacher is not easy. Even though you're a single lady, You are likely to have many children. But being an inspiration is a privileged to them. If I will be a teacher someday, I'll make sure that I'll have an impact to my students life. So I can say.. "My teacher My hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment