Sunday, June 17, 2012

Me, being a Junior High

                 *To be* in third year level in the school of Cavite National Science High School is not that easy. I *expected* that the teachers will be strict like the teachers when I was first year. I've been *hearing* lots of things about being a junior high school. I believe that it will be hard for me *to come up* with the classes.
                  When the school days started, I *promised* myself *to study* hard. I've been having classes with new classmates and *attending* discussions with new teachers. Also I've been *eating* and *buying* new foods at the new canteen.
                  I am now part of the III-Hydrogen family. I was *surprised* to our adviser Mrs. Mildred C. Atendido also known as "Mam May". She is very kind but yet strict at the same time. She always *mingle* to us. She is also *sharing* inspirational stories about life.
                 So far, my junior life is exciting. Though it's hard to adjust, I know that God is always there for me *to lead* me in good ways and *help* me to my studies. And *to take* challenges of my life with God , I know that I will successful someday. For now, I need *to be strong* for the future. ----- GOD SPEED :))

You say: "I'm not smart enough"                  God says: "I'll give you wisdom"

1 Corinthians 1:30
       It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become  for us wisdom from God that is , our Righteousness, Holiness and Redemption.


No comments:

Post a Comment