Friday, June 22, 2012

I am proud to be you Daughter




             

  I AM PROUDLY  PRESENTING .......

MY DEAREST TATAY!!!


Anyone can be a Father
But it takes someone to be a Dad
                 -Anne Geddes


                   "Starting at this point I'm about to cry. Remembering all things you've done for us. Sharing all your thoughts and experiences can inspire us to be a good one. I remember all the bonding we've done before. But this time I'm not too sure if we can go back to past and do it again."

                    The father's day was over but yet I am hoping that he was happy when we give all of our time for him. Although it was only 1 hour of chatting we did our best to make him happy. We great him "Happy Father's Day Tatay" even our eyes were just opened from a heavy sleep. 





       Hey, My Father? .. I can say that he was amazing. A person to be idolized. BUT he advised us not to idolized people nor him just our Heavenly Father because he is the one to be praised. 
     You know what? , When my father was here, he is the one to make us comfortable. He  gives our need. He prepares the food, He told us inspiring stories about his life.
      He is the eldest of his 7 siblings. Before going to school he needs to feed his brothers and sisters also to wash the clothes of their youngest. then in weekends, he needs to earn money to buy the milk of the baby sister and to get woods at Fostema for their "panggatong"... At the very young age he was responsible enough to be a man.


    My father is the most influential person for me. He teach us many things without knowing it maybe. Everything we did has a moral to him, He will teach us how to clean the house, how to wash dishes and also how to respect other people elder than us.
   He planted us a good moral. And I am hoping not to be destroyed. He is always thinking what is good for us. He not selfish for short. 


              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t781mCGG6LY&feature=related 


    NO OTHER DAD
   CAN REPLACE YOU 
     AND I AM PROUD TO BE 
   YOUR DAUGHTER

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TATAY!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment