Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A talk with a Famous Woman



             "You are my strength when I was weak, You are my voice when I couldn't speak, You are my eyes when I couldn't see, Youu------". I was listening to the radio that Sunday morning seating on a bench when someone just talked to me. I am not really paying attention but suddenly I heard that familiar voice. When I looked at her, I was starstruck with her height and her complexion also with her eyes and beauty. "Can I seat here?" She said. "Uh, Yes... of course" I said. Honestly I can't speak because I am nervous and conscious with my grammar , She's a famous star and a Canadian. "Let's roam in this park" she said. I can't help it but I joined her. She was a very kind personality. "I am the youngest of the 14 siblings" she said. "Oh, really? , I'm the eldest of us 2" I said. "Let's go to a studio and I'll teach you how to sing" she said. "No, I really dunno how to sing" I said. "I'll teach you..Let's go!" 
             On that studio she teach me how to sing with a piano as my guide for the pitch. I've really learn a lot with her. "Let's record our duet" she said. I am really excited to sing with her even though my voice is ugggghhhh........ :))... Then that's what we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment