Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blog 2.2: Language - English Fluency or Native Mastery


What is language?
          For me, Language is the best way to express your inner thoughts, your emotions, to communicate with others and to express or needs.
But how can we express all of these if we are in other places or other countries?

I preferred to have the fluency in English because this will help me to communicate with others even I'm not talking to my fellow Filipino.
And this way I can achieve my goals not only in my native land but also in other places to give the honor to my family and to the Philippines.
Also English is the universal language so I can help myself to learn more.

Even though I chose the fluency in English, it does not mean that I ignore the mastery of the native language. Filipino is not that easy because of the unfamiliar words so don't be confident. WE NEED THE BOTH. 








No comments:

Post a Comment